detox voetpleisters kruidvat
Dynasty Trivia Guide
- Actor George Peppard ("The A-Team") was originally considered for the role of Blake
- Angie Dickinson ("Police Woman") was originally considered for the role of Krystle.
- John James (Jeff) originally auditioned for the role of Steven, but was given the role of Jeff instead.
- For the first half of 1981, John Forsythe was also heard on "Charlie's Angels".
- Dynasty premiered on ABC 12th Jan 1981
- Originally the name of Blake's ex-wife was Madeline (and not Alexis).
- Model Maggie Wickman plays the role of the veiled Alexis in the season 1 finale .
- Sophia Loren was rumoured to play Alexis
- Heather Locklear joined Dynasty in 1982 but did not become a regular cast member until season 6.
- Al Corey quit playing Steven due to being unhappy about his portrayal
- One of the actors considered for the role of Dex was the late actor Jon-Erik Hexum, who was the then real life love interest of Joan Collins (Alexis). Fearing there'd be tension on the set if Collins and Hexum broke up, producers cast Michael Nader instead.
- In season 4 an episode took place at Denver's real-life Carousel Ball and featured cameos by former President Gerald Ford and his wife, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and Marvin Davis, the host of the Carousel Ball, his wife and daughter
- Joan Collins sang in one episode from season 4 when she performs "Let's See What the Boys in the Backroom Will Have
- In the season 4 cliffhanger In the cliffhanger, Dominique reveals a shocking claim- that she's a Carrington. However, producers reportedly filmed several other false revelations to keep it a secret it: among them Dominique reveals that she's the ex-wife of the late Cecil Colby and Dominique reveals that she's Kirby's mother.
- Richard Chamberlain ("The Thorn Birds") was originally considered for the role of Daniel Reece.
- Raquel Welch was rumored to have been considered for the role of Lady Ashley.
- The character of Miles Colby was originally to be called Max. However, producers changed the character's name to avoid confusion with actor Maxwell Caulfield who played Miles.
- Alexis and Sable are cousins, which would make Fallon and her new love interest Miles are cousins, as well as Fallon and her ex-husband Jeff, since Jeff's mother is Sable's sister.
- Producers denied that the role of Caress (Alexis's sister, who writes a tell-all novel about Alexis) was based on Joan Collins' real-life sister, novelist Jackie Collins. Yeah sure!!!
- In season 5 Blake's says his mother's name was Ellen Carrington. However, in an earlier season, Fallon stated that she was named after Blake's mother
- In season 5 producers tried to conceal Pamela Bellwood's real-life pregnancy as it was not written into the script, but is very apparent on-screen that she was pregnant at the time it was filmed.
- Producers fired Catherine Oxenberg over salary demands
- Karen Cellini replaces Catherine Oxenberg in the role of Amanda. Karen Cellini was working in a fast food restarant when she was spotted by Dynasty producers, she was hired due to her likeness of Catherine Oxenberg. Karen had no acting experience prior to Dynasty - gee you'd never have guessed.
- Krystina celebrates her 3rd birthda in season 6 , although she was born in episode 98: "Krystina," which originally aired on December 5, 1984. Thus, Krystina would be only two years old and her birthday would be in December, not in February.
- Prior to the cancellation of the series, Joan Collins (Alexis) and Michael Nader (Dex) had announced their departures from the series, which explains their tumble over the balcony
- If "Dynasty" had been renewed, Diahann Carroll (Dominique) would rejoin the cast. There were numerous references to Dominique leading up to the final episode, including her aunt and uncle. In the final episode, the crooked police captain meets with a mysterious woman who rides in a limousine who would turn out to be Dominique.
- Gordon Thomson was originally to reprise his role as Adam in the reunion shows, but due to scheduling conflicts with his role on the daytime soap opera, "Santa Barbara," he was replaced at the last minute by British actor Robin Sachs. Thomson later filed suit against the producers, but settled out of court.
- Jack Coleman was filming a series and was unavailable for the mini-series so producers sought out his predecessor Al Corley.
- In an interview in Soap Opera Digest, actor Michael Nader (Dex) was reportedly upset that he was not included in the mini-series. His character's fate was somehwat vague as someone mentioned in the reunion that after his and Alexis's tumble over the balcony in the final episode, she managed to land on top of him, but "he didn't fare all that well."
- The house used in the original series and the one used in the reunion shows are different.